Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012 ... Hello 2013

 

Goodbye 2012 … Hello 2013!
... 2012 taught me just how short life is, so for me for 2013 … I pray that I will be a bit more grateful, patient, brave, creative and more understanding.  I pray that I will be less judgmental and eat less pasta.  I pray that I will continue to be healthy enough.  I pray that I will continue to be warm and dry and have a roof over my head.  I pray that I will always have what I need and have the ability to work hard for what I want.  I pray for more quality time to spend with family and friends.  I pray that I can somehow make a positive difference in this world.  I pray that I do not put off the things I want to do, for another day may not come.  I pray for peace … and if these things work for you, I pray for them for you too. 
thankful for YOU and praying that your wishes come true in 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment

thx for the note! i do appreciate your time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...