Friday, March 11, 2011

I'm invited to a parrrty!


I'm invited to a parrrrty ... (can you hear the song in my voice?) Well, I sort of invited myself, but if you love to paint you can come too! It's Paint Party Friday. I sorta said I'd try to go, but now I'm actually listed as a 'Paint Player'. So I'm in ... the pressure is on. Wanna come with me? Going to check in every Friday, starting March 18th. I'm committed .... oh what to do???? Hope to see you there! ... anything that makes the procrastinator in me move out and involves paint is a wonderful thing! Thx Kristin & Eva!

2 comments:

  1. So happy you invited yourself! We hope others will too! Looking forward to seeing you at the party on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hear the song in your voice! Woot-Woot!

    I'm so excited... see you there! (Can't wait to see what you create)

    xo
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete

thx for the note! i do appreciate your time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...